Welcome to WWW Wednesday, a meme currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s a place for you to do a little update on what your reading plans are.
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
1. A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms by George R.R. Martin
Still reading this! I am sloooowly making my way through the stories, savoring every little detail. I’m been pretty good at avoiding major spoilers, so I’m looking forward to where it goes.
2. Silver Silence by Nalini Singh
Psy-Changelings season 2! I’m really liking the way this is set up? I remember very little about the previous… 15 installments, so this 2nd season is a breath of fresh air. I’m really liking the expanded world-building and new shifters, but the core of the Psy-Chagelings books is still there!
What did you recently finish reading?
- After We Fall by Melanie Harlow: Romance novel with a damaged hero. Pure instalust, pretty much no relationship development. Review to come.
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray: YA Sci-Fi! Really heavy on romance and love triangle, but the premise is super intriguing! Review to come.
What do you think you’ll read next?
Wish You Were Here by Renee Carlino
NetGalley ARC! This is a romance novel about Charlotte, who is struggling to find something better in life, and how her life changes when she meets Adam, a painter who seems to be in the same situation as she is.
Charlotte collides with Adam, a gorgeous and soulful painter who seems just as lost as she feels. Their instant connection turns into a midnight drink… and a whirlwind night of champagne, Chinese food, and the kind of conversation that only happens in romantic comedies. But the next morning, Adam gives Charlotte the cold shoulder, leaving her confused and hurt—and wondering if the few odd moments between them the night before were red flags in disguise.