Welcome to WWW Wednesday, a meme currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s a place for you to do a little update on what your reading plans are.
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
1. The Waking Fire by Anthony Ryan
Fantasy with dragons! Sloooowly making my way through this, but it’s really interesting! The pace is super slow, but the POV characters are really interesting. The world-building and dragons are also A+, and I’m looking forward to see where the plot takes us.
2. Trust by Kylie Scott
YA review copy! I’m still at the very beginning of the novel, but I can already tell this is going to be a really fast read. The writing is so easy to get in to and it flows along really well.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Burn For Me (Hidden Legacy #1) by Ilona Andrews: Slow burn Urban Fantasy! This was a reread, and I was still delighted by the story. Review here.
- White Hot (Hidden Legacy #2) by Ilona Andrews: More slow burn Urban Fantasy with a ridiculous amount of UST! I absolutely loved every minute of it. Review to come.
- The Monet Murders (The Art of Murder #2) by Josh Lanyon: Murder mystery novel. Huge disappointment. Everything I loved about the first book was missing here.
What do you think you’ll read next?
Mister Romance by Leisa Rayven
I actually started reading this some time ago, but had to stop because life got in the way. It’s about a guy who can be the man of your dreams… for a prince.
Having caught wind of the urban legend of Mister Romance from a lovestruck client, Eden is determined to publish a scathing expose on Max and his ability to swindle lonely society women out of their fortunes. Desperate to protect his anonymity and his clients, Max challenges Eden to give him three dates. If she doesn’t fall in love with him, she can run her story with his blessing. If she succumbs to his charms, the story dies.