Welcome to WWW Wednesday, a meme currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s a place for you to do a little update on what your reading plans are.
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
1. Burn For Me by Ilona Andrews
Reread! I am only one chapter away from finishing this! Since my life exploded! I still maintain that I don’t love this as much as I did the first time, but I’m still delighted by the story. I’d actually forgotten so much of it, so I’m being surprised all over again.
2. The Waking Fire by Anthony Ryan
New book purchase! I loved Ryan’s Raven’s Shadow series, so when I saw he had a new Fantasy book out – with DRAGONS – I had to buy it. I’m actually only one chapter in, so I don’t really have a formed opinion on the story. What I have are high expectations 😛
What did you recently finish reading?
- Until It Fades by K..A Tucker: Super cute and lighthearted New Adult book! Slow burn romance between a single mom and a hockey star. Review here.
What do you think you’ll read next?
White Hot by Ilona Andrews
Nevada Baylor has a unique and secret skill—she knows when people are lying—and she’s used that magic (along with plain, hard work) to keep her colorful and close-knit family’s detective agency afloat. But her new case pits her against the shadowy forces that almost destroyed the city of Houston once before, bringing Nevada back into contact with Connor “Mad” Rogan.