Welcome to WWW Wednesday, a meme currently being hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World of Words. It’s a place for you to do a little update on what your reading plans are.
The Three W’s are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
1. Burn For Me by Ilona Andrews
Reread! Which I haven’t been able to finish because my life went into total and complete chaos last week. 😀 I’m a little over halfway through, though, and I have to say I don’t love it as much as I did the first time.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Frozen Tides (Falling Kingdoms #4) by Morgan Rhodes: Too much focus on romance and way too little focus in developing the plot. Review here.
- An Unnatural Vice (Sins of the Cities #2) by K.J. Charles: Arc copy and sweet historical enemies-to-lovers romance! Review here.
What do you think you’ll read next?
Until It Fades by K.A. Tucker
Review copy! It’s a cute little New Adult book about Catherine, a single mom, after she saves the life of Brett, a famous hockey star.
One foggy night, on a lonely road back from another failed attempt at a relationship, Catherine saves a man’s life. It isn’t until after the police have arrived that Catherine realizes exactly who it is she has saved: Brett Madden, hockey icon and media darling. Catherine has already had her fifteen minutes of fame and the last thing she wants is to have her past dragged back into the spotlight, only this time on a national stage. So she hides her identity. It works. For a time.